The listed commands have been organized into categories, with certain commands fitting into multiple categories.
- initCreate or reinitialize an empty workspace
- showDisplay the component's essential information
- addAdd any subset of files to be tracked as a component(s).
- createCreate a new component (source files and config) using a template.
- newCreate a new workspace from a template
- runLocally run an app component (independent of bit's dev server)
- installInstalls workspace dependencies
- importImport components from their remote scopes to the local workspace
- exportExport components from the workspace to remote scopes
- tagCreate an immutable and exportable component snapshot, tagged with a release version.
- snapCreate an immutable and exportable component snapshot (non-release version)
- listList components on a workspace or a remote scope (with flag).
- statusPresent the current status of components in the workspace, including indication of detected issues